Communionantiphons.org is down
  • Hi, all. If any of the 3 of you out there have been wondering what happened to www.communionantiphons.org, please know that we're working on it. It's a misunderstanding over not renewing the domain, and it's taking stupidly long to get the site back up. In the meantime, I attached this weekend's antiphon to this post. I hope it's back up soon!
  • chonakchonak
    May as well just renew it for 5 or 10 years now, and get that out of the way!
  • The problems were that two domain registrants were disputing over responsibility for the site, coupled with the fact that we have had a few different credit card numbers in the past couple of years. Laudate Dominum Communion Antiphons is back up and running; thanks for your patience!
  • The previous post brought to you by my awesome wife, Julie, who is much better at this kind of thing than I am. I would seriously starve to death without her.
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    link above is to this page....
  • BruceL
    Thanks, Andrew. Murphy's Law dictated that on the week I used one of yours, this would happen! :) Luckily, I had printed it out last week and just scanned it back in. Thanks for your work on these, and hope they're well-received in Indy!