EF Calendar -- Google Calendar
  • BenBen
    Anyone know of a good EF liturgical calendar that can be added to google calendar? Right now, I have one for the OF, but as I'm getting involved with the EF more, I'd like to have both right on my calendar, without having to dig around.

Any leads?
  • Have you checked divinumofficium.com? I know they have an ordo online, which I've used from time to time, though I don't remember if it can be imported into Google calendar.
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    The FSSP's 2013 calendar is here. (I was just on it checking to see if the Nativity of Our Lady (Sept. 8) and the Seven Sorrows of Mary (Sept. 15) would replace the regular Sundays after Pentecost, but they don't.)
  • WJA
    Where could one find the OF Google calendar?
  • I have the OF calendar from universalis.com imported to my Google calendar. I have not tried to import the divinumofficium ordo into Google; someone much more programming-savvy would have to opine on the ability to do so. :-)
  • From a Google search, I just found two such calendars mentioned in a forum post on fisheaters.com:
    Propers of the Season
    Propers of the Saints

and

Kalendarium proprium Civitatum Foederatarum Americae Septentrionalis iuxta formam extraordinariam ritus romani

The first two only go through February 2014, but the other one goes all the way through December 2015. Also, as you may have guessed by its name, the second one is all in Latin, which is good dummodo tu satis Latine intellegas. Actually, even if you don't understand any Latin, the names of Saints and Feasts are usually cognates.