Gordon Young Organ Music
  • Hi everyone,

I'm looking for two specific Gordon Young organ books that are no longer in publication. One is a blue covered book called nine pieces for organ and the other is a red covered book called fourteen pieces for organ. They both have abstract art on the cover, are published by Sacred Music Press and from 1970's.

I've done internet searches for both and found out neither are still in print. Does anyone know where I can find them? I tried eBay and saw them on sale there but they were already sold.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Have you checked WorldCat? You may be able to get them through inter-library loan.
  • No. What is world cat? What do I need to do?
  • chonakchonak
    Your local library can show you how to use it to locate a published material at another library, so that you can request it for inter-library loan.
  • Earl_GreyEarl_Grey
    You can also contact the publisher directly. They may be willing to sell you a reprint.
  • Jeffrey Quick
    Whereabouts are you? There are 42 copies of the Nine on Worldcat, all Midwestish (most in OH and PA), OCLC #10954261 23 for the 14, more widely distributed, #8245758. 2 more on another record, in Australia
  • ghmus7
    Try alibris or Abebooks