Summer 2010 (137.2)
  • AOZ
    Does anyone have a copy of the Summer 2010 issue of Sacred Music? Our files are missing this one issue. If so, would you consider parting with it for the physical archive? Let me know. You could mail to: CMAA Programs, 166 North Gay St. #19, Auburn, AL 36830

• marajoymarajoy
    I do! (I knew I was saving it for a reason...) It's in pretty good shape... two dog-ears, and one (now erased) penciled-in sentence. I guess I'll mail it in a couple days unless someone comments otherwise that they are mailing theirs, or have a better copy.
    (I've been trying to purge my books lately in an effort to save space and be realistic about what I will actually read in the future... great to see something going to a good cause!)
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    (I've been trying to purge my books lately in an effort to save space and be realistic about what I will actually read in the future... great to see something going to a good cause!)

I'm a good cause, and early enough in my career to still be acquiring.......
  • marajoymarajoy
    hey Adam, I've also got Fall & Winter 2010
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    i was referring to:
    I've been trying to purge my books lately
  • PaixGioiaAmorPaixGioiaAmor
    Yeah Mara, what are you looking to get rid of? I'm in Cleveland and will come pick it up if it's something I need!

A while back an organist donated a TON of music to me that he said he just didn't ever play or have a demand for. Some REALLY nice stuff in there - Langlais, Messiaen ...
  • marajoymarajoy
    No music. I think the only things anyone might be interested in are some college foreign-language textbooks and dictionaries and some cookbooks. (Who needs any of those when you have the internet?!) Oh, and Aldwell & Schachter's "Harmony and Voice Leading, 3rd ed."

PM me if you want more info.
  • PaixGioiaAmorPaixGioiaAmor
    HAHAHAHA Foreign language ... I'll have to tell you my story about learning a foreign language sometime ... oy.

You're not going to NPM are you?
  • marajoymarajoy
    nope.
  • AOZ
    Thanks for sending the issue! I found it in the mailbox today.
    Thanked by 1marajoy