Jeff spoke too soon!
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    OK, friends: the books have arrived.

Jeffrey Tucker says the scanner is very fast, so we have cause to be excited! Very soon, the Nova Organi Harmonia will be available for free download!

Very soon, I will be E-mailing those of you who have pledged donations, to tell you how to make your tax-deductible donations ONLINE.

It is NOT too late for anyone who wants to give a small donation (even $3 helps us A LOT for reasons I cannot go into here).

If you want to make a donation for the 2,700 pages of Gregorian Chant Accompaniments we will be making available for FREE, please E-mail me.

I hope and pray that anyone who is using the millions of pages of free downloads on CMAA that Jeffrey Tucker has made available takes the time to give a small donation to the CMAA. It is the LEAST we can do.
  • The excitement builds!
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    We have been getting some $5 and $2 donations, and this is WONDERFUL !!!

Again, it is very hard to explain why we appreciate these small donations so much --- but take my word for it. EVEN A $1 donation helps --- as long as it comes from different people.
  • Gilbert
    Jeff,

It would be nice if there was an email you could send out, and we could forward to anyone who might be interested in donating, or a webpage we could send people to, or something, just kinda explaining the project, why it's so cool, and why they should consider donating.
  • time time! I need a government time grant and a bailout for having wasted time in the past.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    You could send them here:

Examples of the NOH

. . . and then see if they would like the capability to instantly download all 2,800 pages as PDF.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    NOH is in.

Those who donated should have already received the link.

For everyone else . . . it should be up in a few days ---- we are adding a few things (index, preface), and then I shall post it

Best,

JMO
  • mjballoumjballou
    Upon due notice from JMO, I downloaded the zipped file. I opened it and was overwhelmed with the content. I'm still reeling with delight, even as I prepare to accompany a rehearsal that includes such deathless works as All Are Welcome. A better day is coming.

With thanks to all who have worked to make this possible, Mary Jane
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    By the way, I am waiting on the Preface --- as soon as it arrives, I will post the NOH for everyone --- the Preface was supposed to be here today, but perhaps tomorrow?
  • This is really wonderful, Jeffrey et al. Looking forward to overwhelming the servers once more!*

Sincerely,
    a very satisfied donor

*Actually, perhaps there would be a supplemental way to distribute this using BitTorrent? As I'm on a fast connection, I would definitely use my computer/web server to host a seed file...
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Aristotle,

I will indeed utilize your help if we run into problems, but right now it looks like our server should hold up nicely.

Best regards,

JMO