Extraordinary Form Hymnal began shipping today.
  • I just received word that our new Latin Mass Missal & Hymnal began shipping today!
    Thanked by 2chonak jczarn
  • Yeah!!!
    Thanked by 1Paul_Onnonhoaraton
  • jczarn
    W00t! Cannot wait for them to arrive!
  • Excellent, I look forward to using it at First Friday EF Mass I regularly attend.
  • bgeorge77
    Very cool. Will we ever be able to buy this via Amazon, Aquinas&More, or some other reputable online market with secure checkout?
  • chonakchonak
    Just giving my own opinion here: probably not soon.

Getting retail booksellers like Amazon or Aquinas into the process would place a big cost burden on the book. The big hymnal publishers sell direct too, probably for the same reason. As you probably know, CCWatershed is a small non-profit organization, so breaking even financially is important to them.

Placing your order by phone is an option to avoid any worries about on-line security: the phone number is at this page:
    http://www.ccwatershed.org/Campion/purchase/
  • So I brought one of my copies to choir rehearsal this evening and everybody wanted a look. Our pastor/choir director is VERY impressed so I gave him the copy to peruse.
  • jczarn
    I am so jealous that you have received yours already :-) I am hoping to receive my copies by this Sunday to give our priest one to look over.
    If he is anywhere close to being as impressed with the actual thing as he was with the preview images I showed him, I imagine we'll be ordering them for all of the pews.
  • IanWIanW
    This looks like a remarkable production and enterprise. How do we get them in other parts of the world, and are any elements particular to North America?
  • jcarn - I called home from work mine came today!!!!!! (I live in KY.) ...I might leave work a little early...and it arrived just in time for First Friday.
  • Thank you so much for these very kind and supportive comments!

IanW, there is info on international sales in the "Misc" section on the website. In terms of "USA only" stuff, I don't think there is any.
    Thanked by 1IanW
  • jczarn
    Just received my copies this afternoon - they look amazing! Many thanks to Jeff and CC Watershed for this amazing gift to the Church!
  • Just FYI, a "first look" is HERE.