A diocese that cannot afford to provide musical guidance for its musicians...sad, sad, sad.
  • Curt Jester, I am not in Fresno, I am in Laredo.
  • TCJ
    I think you probably missed the joke in another thread. The Fresno diocese reaches far and wide!
  • It is a mighty big diocese. Largest one in the contiguous! Yessir ...
  • Why yes, yes it is. Word has it the chancery has its eye on annexing Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, and maybe Skagway Alaska if the glaciers remain inert. I think someone at TMZ leaked misinformation about Cdl. George trading Chicago for a cash sum and players to be named later, but that was debunked by News of the World.
    Thanked by 1E_A_Fulhorst
  • If the glaciers don't remain inert, it'll probably because in annexing all these territories Fresno took along its weather. Watch out for the rising ocean levels from all those melting glaciers ---

We won't have to worry about San Francisco much longer, will we?
  • Not going there, EAF, regarding any pending tsunami's expected there.
    Prayers by the hour, on the hour. Between those, I'm doing the math on which of those cities in our grand diocese I to which I shall retire. I hear Singapore's stringent, Hong Kong's bi-polar, I've been to Skagway (a lot like Lodi), so I suppose it's Dubai for moi. And they make tents as well as tall buildings, so I'll have coutoure. Ah the joys of the CenVal.
  • JennyJenny
    Dear Charles,

Hope you're keping up with the exercising, thus obviating the need for too much tent material! Be well, my friend!
    Thanked by 1Charles in CenCA