Catholic Composer/Conductor Seeking Work
  • Richard R.
    I am a Washington, D.C. area composer/conductor with 13 years of experience in the Extraordinary Form, specializing in chant performance. I have expertise in score editing and production. I am seeking a position in a parish, school, university, or seminary that will allow me to expand my range of activities to regularly include a mixed choir, with a love of Renaissance polyphony and a willingness to embrace new liturgical works in the context of traditional Catholic worship. Please contact:
    Richard Rice
    canticnov@aol.com
  • Prayers for suitable employment, and gratitude for your work, Richard. I regularly utilize the Parish Book of Chant, and the edition of the Communion chants you published.
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    My prayers for you, too, Richard. To what extent are you relocatable?
  • Richard R.
    Quite flexible.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • Mark M.Mark M.
    I never heard whether or not this got filled. (Director of Music at St. John Vianney Seminary in Denver.)
  • I'd love to have looked at the Raleigh or Savannah Cathedral specs!
  • kevinfkevinf
    Savannah is a mess.... Sadly.
  • So I've heard. But who better to give it a fresh start than someone of RR's calibre?
  • Kathy
    I sang at a wedding in the Cathedral. Gorgeous place. Gorgeous loft.
  • DougS
    I got married in the Raleigh cathedral. They told us it is the smallest cathedral in the contiguous 48 states, and I believe it.