Free Responsorial Psalm • 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time (Year B) • Organist Score
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Posts: 2,592
    To instantly download free organ accompaniments and much more for this Psalm, please CLICK HERE.

    Video (highest quality) • YouTube (2) • BlipTV • YouTube (1)

    2nd Sunday of Ordinary Time, Year B, Responsorial Psalm
    R. (8a & 9a) Here am I, Lord; I come to do your will.
    Ps. 40:2, 4, 7-8, 8-9, 10

    R. Here am I, Lord; I come to do your will.
    I have waited, waited for the LORD,
    and he stooped toward me and heard my cry.
    And he put a new song into my mouth,
    a hymn to our God.
    R. Here am I, Lord; I come to do your will.
    Sacrifice or offering you wished not,
    but ears open to obedience you gave me.
    Holocausts or sin-offerings you sought not;
    then said I, "Behold I come."
    R. Here am I, Lord; I come to do your will.
    "In the written scroll it is prescribed for me,
    to do your will, O my God, is my delight,
    and your law is within my heart!"
    R. Here am I, Lord; I come to do your will.
    I announced your justice in the vast assembly;
    I did not restrain my lips, as you, O LORD, know.
    R. Here am I, Lord; I come to do your will.

    image

    What are the Chabanel Psalms? Click here to learn more.