Need someone to record songs
  • aldrich
    Can someone record the last two songs in the following .pdf (pp. 5-8)? I happen to need a recording of these two translations and I am not a good singer, so here I am begging for some assistance.

God bless!
  • Maureen
    1. Oh, so you just want someone to sing the English and Latin songs at the back? Phew. I thought you wanted somebody to sing the other ones, and I was pretty sure most of us weren't qualified. Are the other songs Tagalog or is that a really bad guess?
  • JDE
    Good guess, Maureen, based on the "Civitate Cebuae," which I reckon refers to the city of Cebu.

Who did the modern notation? There are a lot of spelling errors (for instance, notes spelled as e-flat where d-sharp is more appropriate).

Let me know if you don't get anyone to record these and I can probably knock them out tomorrow afternoon (Sunday, 8 January).
  • aldrich
    The first one is Cebuano, the second one is Tagalog. As for the musical spelling, I have no idea which one (Eb or D#)is more appropriate. I just copied notation from a free transcription.
  • francis
    D# (represents the third of V of V in A minor)
  • aldrich
    I'm renewing my request for a recording of the songs abovementioned. Please help. Thanks.