Roll call: who here going to XXI at Dusquene next week?
  • Phipps
    My former pastor died recently and Richard Rice said he would be remembered at the Requiem. He also wants to have a Requiem Mass in Silver Spring MD as well. I hope we can get together here to sing for those who can't make it to XXI
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    here is another Tee available this year but in white (the ones on the table here will be blue)
  • Leaving Joliet IL at 8 am tomorrow, hoping to arrive before registration closes for my 3rd Colloquium. Long day's drive, all the more time to anticipate the pure joy of the coming week.
    See you all soon!
  • David DeavyDavid Deavy
    Sadly I will miss this year, I will be in for next year.

Carl D. will the files you get from others be posted as the week moves along, or will we get one mega posting when it is all over?

God Bless to All,

David
  • chonakchonak
    For folks who want a devotional field trip, visit St. Anthony's Chapel on Troy Hill. It houses a phenomenal collection of saints' relics -- probably the biggest in North America -- and is beautiful in its own right. A few of us drove there last year and found it a moving experience. If only it were big enough to hold us all for a Mass or office!
    -
  • Judi C
    Welcome to Pittsburgh! Looking forward to my first Colloquium, after the wonderful weekend in Charlotte NC last summer. Is anyone driving to/through the West End (Crafton) at the end of the day?
  • St. Anthony's actually has the biggest collection of relics outside the Vatican. Do go there!
  • marymezzomarymezzo
    I am on the way--in Atlanta now. So eager to see everybody!!!
  • Jessica and I will be attending the "New Baby is Almost Here Colloquium" at our house, with our first baby due in the next few weeks. I'm sad to miss the group and the music this year but I hope everyone has a great time!!
  • Carl DCarl D
    David, the music will be posted as soon as I am able. The delays are:
    * The people doing the recordings have to copy the files to their PCs and send them to me when they have the chance. Given the lack of free time and unreliable internet connections, that may well be next week.
    * In between my Day Job and other tasks, I'll download the files and process them. Each Mass takes 3-4 hours of processing, depending on how easy it is to map over the Colloquium Packet that I've downloaded.
    * I have to type in the index.htm page by hand and organize it, but that's usually done in parallel with the above.
    * I have to publish the individual song files on the website, at which point you can see them.

I will probably wait until I have some free time before creating the huge ZIP files, and other formats requested by JeffO or others. Some of those can take a LONG time to upload.

So the answer is that it depends. But I hope that you should be able to see things starting to arrive early next week. I want to hear them myself!
  • jgirodjgirod
    As the people present have noticed, I joined in :-)
  • Kathy
    Just thought I'd point out that tonight is the last chance for chant flash mobs...
  • Jeffrey Quick
    Kathy, did you actually make it here? I'd been wanting to meet you and haven't.
  • Kathy
    Hi, Jeffrey, sorry I missed you! I was only there for a couple of days, midweek.
  • Jeffrey Quick
    sawright...I won't bother trying to set up a rendezvous in Shepperson then :-)