Request for Help From Users of The American Gradual
  • For various reasons not worth discussing here, I stopped work on revision of The American Gradual over a year ago. I am now ready to resume this work.

I have long ago acknowledged my deficiencies as a proofreader. The first edition of TAG contains many typographical errors, only some of which I have corrected in the initial draft of the revised edition. I strongly suspect that users have identified some of these and marked corrections in their copies. I would be grateful if they would draw them to my attention by writing to me at bford57047@aol.com.

If you are not sure whether a reading at odds with the Graduale Romanum is an error or an intentional change, please assume it's an error. If it isn't, I'll let you know and try to explain the reasons for the change. Err on the side of challenging me rather than on the side of letting my mistakes slip, please.
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    I can't seem to find the propers for the 9th Sunday in Ordinary time, which are supposed to be listed as Proper 4. I don't see that file anywhere.
  • Heath
    I can't find the propers for the next few weeks . . . are they around somewhere?

Bruce, how is the revision project coming along? Thanks for all your service! I use some of these settings every week . . .