Hi all - I recently found myself searching through the NOH for chants and getting myself organized so that I know what's upcoming each Sunday. In order to support that, I had an idea pop into my head - what if all the books systems were sliced apart and put together in an exportable format by day of week, feast, etc... and fully searchable for organists who want to quickly find what they need.
I recently started a website to help anyone else who might find this useful at https://cantusorgani.org with the goal of pairing up both the NOH accompaniments with the fully 1962 liturgical calendar and the accompanying typeset Gregorian chants.
Most of this website is machine matched - so it's a work in progress. However, I'm seeking feedback and input on overall usability and usefulness. Thank you in advance!
To participate in the discussions on Catholic church music, sign in or register as a forum member, The forum is a project of the Church Music Association of America.