Wedding/Funeral Rep. Option PDFs
  • trentonjconn
    Would you guys mind sharing the wedding/funeral options that you provide at your parishes? I recall seeing some nicely-formatted and traditionally-minded PDFs in the past, but I didn't bookmark the threads and I'm having trouble finding the various examples now. In any case, it would be good to have all such things in one place here on the forum. Sorry if this thread is redundant, thanks in advance.
  • ServiamScores
    I've attached our current list. I actually need to update it as a few things have gone the way of the Dodo (not least of which is our hymnal). I am seriously contemplating limiting the options of the family to only one or two selections (offertory and communion hymns, essentially, and the choice of which refrain they want for the psalm, although they do not get to choose which music it is set to), and defaulting to the proper chants (if even in the vernacular) as a hard and fast rule. I have a lovely transcription of In Paradisum into English that has been very well received and is now my go-to as the body is wheeled out. I'm also a fan of chanting the Libera me during the incensation, albeit truncated. So, take this all with a grain of salt, but it can serve as a model nonetheless.
  • trentonjconn
    Much obliged.
    Thanked by 1ServiamScores
  • Attached are the funeral and wedding forms.
    Thanked by 1trentonjconn
  • Magdalene
    Here are ours. On our website we have all the readings and a link to our funeral playlist so they can hear the first verse of each song. For weddings, examples are linked in the document.
    Thanked by 1trentonjconn
  • This is what we use. On a letter head.
    Thanked by 1trentonjconn