Coordination of flights, rides etc. at SMC
  • miacoyne
    Hello, 2:15 folks. Are we set to meet at the airport? Is the children's museum ok place? I don't really know the airport, but it seems to be in the center, and I assume that the place is very noticable. An oriental woman with short hair wearing chant shirt (Grey shirt). -me
    If you want to excahnge cell numbers, email me.

Here's the map for the airport.
    http://www.flychicago.com/ohare/concessionsohare/pdf/T-22008FINAL.pdf

Look for the symbol of small 'child face' under 'F1' at the bottom of big orange 'Y' on the map.

I'm ready to go.
  • JDE
    Children's Museum is good for me. I'll try to stake out a spot, since I seem to be arriving earlier than that -- I think Marymezzo may be on the same flight, or nearly. I'm also on United (Express).

I can hardly believe i'm really going this time . . .
  • marymezzomarymezzo
    Hello, all--set to meet at the airport, yes.

Children's museum sounds fine, and thanks for the link to the map. I'll be waving a Parish Book of Chant or a Gaudeamus sign or something else obvious.

I'll be arriving at 12:45, American Airlines/American Eagle flight 4150, direct from Knoxville.

Miacoyne, I will e-mail you my cell number.

I was looking through the music packet tonight. I can't wait.
  • Guadalupe
    Unless a miracle happens tomorrow, I won't be able to attend after all. I had a surprise hospitalization this week and was released just yesterday. I'm trying to not feel sorry for myself.
  • marymezzomarymezzo
    Guadalupe--I'm so sorry!
  • G
    Oh what rotten luck, Guadalupe!
    I wish you a quick recovery.

I look forward to meeting you next time?

And I look forward to meeting many of the rest of you this week.

(Save the Liturgy, Save the World)
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    I'm arriving at O'Hare at 2:15 and am VERY nervous about not knowing anyone. I'd love to join up with others at the airport.

Eveyone is so friendly! It's amazing!
  • miacoyne
    Oh, no. Guadalupe. I'm sorry. I hope you are doing ok.

Mia
  • Guadalupe
    Thanks marymezzo, G, and miacoyne! I think I may have my miracle though; I was feeling so lousy because of medication side-effects, which are wearing off now. So I'm planning to make the trip. God willing, I'll be at O'Hare at the prescribed time wearing my white chant t-shirt.
  • miacoyne
    Sounds great. No matter what happens, God will bless you so much.
  • Hi Mary Ann and Jenny.
    Are we still on for Midway tomorrow?
  • JennyJenny
    Daniel,

We are on! I should see you at BWI. I have Mary Ann's cell number for contact at Midway.
  • marymezzomarymezzo
    Guadalupe--yesssssss! That is excellent news. I had to cancel last year, and I am very happy that both of us will be able to attend this year.