Associate Organist / Director of Music for Saint John the Beloved in McLean, VA
  • dlangeedlangee
    This position involves serving as the principal organist with the possibility of directing a traditional choir. The associate would be responsible for playing 2-3 Masses per weekend, including the Solemn High Mass in the extraordinary form on Sundays at Noon (resident professional choir).

Personally, working at St. John's has been a most formative experience for me as a musician, and I've particularly enjoyed exposure to the Tridentine Mass and all of the Gregorian chant that is rehearsed and prepared. Whoever takes this job next will spend their time making beautiful music and learning much. Salary is flexible and negotiable. Any person interested should contact Mr. David Lang at: dlangee@yahoo.com

Any person interested is also free to contact me with more questions: mlevri@gmail.com, (724) 355-7503.

Mary Catherine Levri
  • dlangeedlangee
    This is a part-time position... assistant to the full-time Director of Music. Salary range is $20k - $25k. Zimmer / Rodgers combination (surprisingly ok), Missa Cantata - Sundays at 12:00 Noon; Novus Ordo (English) - Sat. Vigil 5:00 p.m., Sundays 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Saint John Academy School Mass every Friday morning at 9:00 a.m.

Sorry for any confusion.
    David B. Lang, Master of Music