Hiring a paid quartet/schola--Charlotte, NC area
  • I am looking to hire S A T B singers to join with our Sunday morning Cantor for three Sundays a month. (1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th when applicable). The School will be the primary musical leaders for the 11:00 Mass, on the 3rd Sunday, the St. Cecilia Girls Choir will sing. Rehearsals weekly on Sunday morning from 10:00-10:45, Mass 11:00-12:15. Competitive pay. Singers must take the Diocese of Charleston safe environment courses. Please contact Monty Bennett mbennett@charlestondiocese.org for more information.
  • Monty,

"Charlotte NC area" implied that it was in the Charlotte diocese, where Bishop Jugis shepherds his flock. Your e-mail address, on the other hand, is from the Charleston diocese. I didn't know there was a choir school in that area. (I used to live in Gastonia).
    Do tell more, please.
    Thanked by 1WGS
  • I didn't know you used to be in Gastonia! The parish is in Indian Land, SC, which is 8 miles south of Charlotte, and about 2 miles to Waxhaw, NC--it's basically on the state line, but as we're in SC, we are Charleston diocese.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions