Share your favorite templates for handouts/worship aids/bulletins/leaflets/whatnot?
  • Gang- If any of you have any editable files (word, pages, or whatever) for congregational handouts that you would enjoy sharing, feel free to post them.

I'd expected to find more of these already posted, unless I was searching wrong... At the moment I'm putting together my first wedding bulletin, and I feel like I'm doing a lot from scratch that I would happily steal if it was offered. :)

All the best! Thomas
  • I have a few for weddings, but they're in Publisher, and I'm getting an error that "file type is not allowed." If you email me, music at stgacc dot org, I'll send it your way.
    Thanked by 1princehal
  • chonakchonak
    The forum is set up to accept text files, common image formats, and PDF files; these can be viewed without the need to buy or install commercial software.

If anyone wants to share files that are in proprietary formats such as MS-Office or Adobe Photoshop formats, you can always get a free account at dropbox.com, box.com, or some other filesharing site, upload your files there, and then post a link here.

Thanked by 1princehal