No "Tor" network usage, please
  • chonakchonak
    I'm blocking connections to our websites that use the Tor anonymous-traffic network. While Tor is a legitimate service, some people unfortunately use it to commit acts of harassment and hide their location. I'm sorry for any inconvenience to legitimate users.

Today I found out that somebody had used it to create a user account on our shop website in someone else's name. We don't want to have our site used in that way.
  • What about those of us who might always be using a VPN? Would those get blocked as well?
  • Schönbergian
    How am I going to place electronic organ orders under Jackson's name now?
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Bahahaha Well played, Schönbergian!
    Thanked by 2tomjaw Schönbergian
  • chonakchonak
    If your VPN is Tor, it's blocked. I haven't done anything to block commercial VPNs.

• Adam WoodAdam Wood
    How will I hide my CMAA activities from the Guitar Mass Empire and the Anglican Secret Police?
    Thanked by 1ServiamScores
  • Liam
    The Dark Lord is your father, Adam.
  • Adam,

Surely, Anglicans don't use secret police. That's only something they do in Spain.
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    > Anglicans don't use secret police

that's exactly what they want you to think
  • [purple]
    The lack of evidence proves that they exist?[off]
  • Chris,

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, and surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons....
    Thanked by 2tomjaw bhcordova
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    Nathan, you just can't go wrong with Monty Python's Flying Circus!
  • They are a true classic of British comedy. May their work never be forgotten.