Used Choir Music Wanted
  • Hi, I would like to know if you have old choir music don’t use anymore Maybe you need to layout these Would you like to donate it? Listeing CD Acc CD Tracks Rehearsal Tracks Songbooks Tapes/VHS Drama Videos orchestrations
    Please email at edsonjpc@aol.com thanks
  • chonakchonak
    Hi!

Please tell us more about your project. Is this for a specific church? A company?

Thanked by 1canadash
  • Hello, It is not a company. My ministry works is help choirs of children, youth, and adults, and Church it needed support with music Minister and I go help teaching them music and (Sing Song) all this is volunteering. For this Reason. I'm looking for old products, listening to CD or tape, Octavos, with accompaniment track, Songbooks, rehearsal track VHS/tapes, dramatic video demo, old orchestrations, Spring, winter, summer and fall anthems to donation. All that you (choir) don’t use anymore. Maybe, you want to layout these materials. Would you like to donate it? it will be welcome. I have a project of cataloguing all the donations I wish to leave to all the minister of music of the USA, Canada and England. Who knows, they need a musical/Cantatas/Music, etc or material they can borrow to them and return again. Then, They return it others they can use it, too. My address is 691 Heritage St. Argos, IN 46501. Email at edsonjpc@aol.com
    Thanked by 1canadash
  • chonakchonak
    OK, thanks for explaining!
  • You are Welcome Chonak, I am looking for Easter Musical the Accompaniment track Cassette Musical How Great Thou Art by David T.Clydesdale, please do you have it? if anyone has this one email me please edsonjpc@aol.com. Thanks Have a Great Day.
  • if you have old choir music don’t use anymore Maybe you need to layout these Would you like to donate it? Listening CD Acc CD Tracks Rehearsal Tracks Songbooks Tapes/VHS Drama Videos orchestrations Please email at edsonjpc@aol.com thanks
  • chonakchonak
    Sad to say, EdsonJules, I don't think this is something we can help you with.

We're an organization about Catholic church music. Catholic churches almost never use contemporary-style musicals and cantatas. That's not part of a Catholic church service. So you probably shouldn't expect to get a lot of contributions of used sheet music, rehearsal tapes, etc., by posting here.

Also, please don't post the same request more than once.
    Thanked by 2WGS eft94530