2018 CMAA Summer Courses
  • Registration for the CMAA Summer courses is now open! You can find all the detail at 2018 CMAA SUMMER COURSES

We are again offering: CHANT INTENSIVE, WARD I, WARD II and Clear Creek Monastery's LAUS IN ECCLESIA - LEVEL ONE.
    All four courses will run concurrently at Duquesne University June 18-22, 2018.

Online Registration is now available, too!
    REGISTER ONLINE NOW
  • I can't speak highly enough of the superb teaching, organization, and learning atmosphere at these summer courses. What an invaluable opportunity to work in small groups with faculty who are not only experts in their fields, but excellent teachers and mentors. If you're having trouble choosing between possible summer education opportunities, choose one of these! If you're wondering if you should add an additional week of study onto your summer plans, add this week!
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    The Chant Intensive is AWESOME!!!!! The biggest problem is that Duquesne is so very hilly.
  • Yes... but unlike during a Colloquium, there isn't much walking between buildings since nearly everything is in the Music School all day (except for mealtimes).
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    I don't know, I did a lot of walking the last time I was at a Chant Intensive (the time before that too, come to think of it.)