Colloquium event calendar
  • chonakchonak
    Helpful user @MaestroMark32 sent us a link to the Apple iCloud calendar he created for Colloquium events.

Here is the link:
    webcal://p14-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/-hDI6JFQP5xhUOrN9kAtsbXZO9-bZDqwB6-gYew602dsG9fxrII6z--QDibqYXjlbMz99fm3iNJBHPGDhHOFLHwBSJupDzesyPIe3ErzvCA

Google Calendar users can also add this calendar:
    - On your PC, open https://calendar.google.com/ [ I haven't seen a way to do this on a phone. ]
    - Find "Other Calendars" located on the left of the screen, about half way down.
    - Press on the little down arrow just beside it on the right.
    - Choose "Add by URL"
    - In the popup window, enter the webcal URL as shown above.
    - After about 10 seconds, the new entries will show on your calendar.
    Thanked by 1eft94530
  • Carl DCarl D
    Fantastic idea!
  • MatthewRoth
    My only suggestion would be to add the room locations at the hotel for events with all of the group (in the event title) and street addresses, but many thanks!
  • They are there if you click on the event. When I knew the locations, I put them in. I created this schedule from the "Schedule at a Glance" on the website. I'm a newbie, so this is my first Colloquium.
    Thanked by 1Jes
  • MatthewRoth
    Oh, now I see the Shrine address is on one but not another event. Got it. Thanks! And welcome; it’s always great.
  • Hi Everyone:

I added all the breakout session locations in the "notes" section of the event each day. Hopefully they show up on your devices, if you have subscribed to the calendar.

13 Minutes until Registration Opens!
  • JesJes
    Thanks so much.
    Thanked by 1MaestroMark32