Roman Missal Chants
  • Does anyone know of a handy little booklet that contains the Order of Mass from the Roman Missal (pgs 513 through 532 and 663 through 673)? Related to this, does anyone know of an organ accompaniment for the same? Thanks.
  • Ben: I like the 36 page booklet by Esguerra. Does Musica Sacra offer it for sale? I'll need to make 24 copies, and at 36 pages each that's a lot of work for our copier! Also - the accompaniments you cited do not include parts such as "Thanks be to God" after the Readings. Has anyone written accompaniments for those?
  • eft94530eft94530
    I think the Adobe print dialog box has a button "Booklet"
    that adjusts the layout and you can print two pages to a side.
    9 sheets * 2 sides * 24 copies = 216 sheets printed both sides.

Then collate and use long-neck stapler and fold.
    Maybe make one then decide full set inhouse or Staples/etc ?
  • Does anyone have the GABC for the Gloria that they are willing to share. Please...
  • eft94530: can you tell me how to print using Adobe? When I pull-up the booklet and click print, I don't see an option for Adobe in the dialog box. How do I get there? Thanks.
  • I've got the ABC for the Gloria as I set it in round notes. Is this any use (see attachment) ?

• The response after the readings seems too short to accompany.
  • eft94530eft94530
    Hey daniel.

My parish office music computer is a PC running Windows XP (2005)
    and the free Adobe Reader XI is installed.

I downloaded the Esguerra file,
    opened with the Reader, selected File->Print.
    The dialog box has a section
    Page Sizing & Handling
    that has a row of four buttons
    [Size] [Poster] [Multiple] [Booklet]
    and beneath them radio buttons and checkboxes.

I dont think anything special causes [Booklet] to appear,
    it is just part of Adobe Reader.

Paging (alphabetically) Adam ? Ben ? others ? ...
  • BenBen
    Frankly, I wouldn't worry about accompanying the responses after the readings @daniel.
  • I think it's downloading the file that makes the difference: I get no booklet print option when open the file in the browser and asking it to print from there. If I save the file and open in Acrobat, I do.
    Thanked by 1eft94530