OF - Propers for the Exaltation of the Holy Cross
  • gregpgregp
    I am presenting a chant workshop on September 13 which will conclude with an OF Mass at the local parish. The parish is not unfriendly, but wants to know in advance what 'hymns' we will be singing.

To give us as much of a chance as possible to be able to sing the Propers for that great Feast, I would like to use settings that EXACTLY match the texts as they appear in the parish's WLP Seasonal Missalette, which of course has not been published yet for that time period. I need to find out what those texts are.

One disadvantage of working exclusively in the EF is that my search skills regarding the OF have atrophied. I found the UCSSB page with the Responsorial Psalm, but is it possible that anyone could either post here, or direct me to a site that shows (in WLP terminology) the Entrance Chant, Gospel Acclamation, and Communion Chant?

Many thanks.
  • chonakchonak
    Entrance: We should glory in the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, in whom is our salvation, life and resurrection, through whom we are saved and delivered.

Gospel: We adore you, O Christ, and we bless you, because by your Cross you have redeemed the world.

Communion: When I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to myself, says the Lord.
    Thanked by 1gregp