Composer of Sacred Music
  • francis
    Will compose Latin or English for any and all parts of the Mass, Ordinaries, Propers, Motets, Polyphony, etc. Also compose religious concert music, (oratorio, large scale works, organ concert music, chamber music, etc.) Contact Francis. francis@myopus.com

For the time being I will consider any requests without compensation just to establish a working relationships with those who are interested to work with a composer to create new music for liturgy that is of value to the church.

To see and hear some of my comps, go to

SibeliusMusic.com and search for Koerber and you will get an idea of compositional style.
  • Francis, do you have an example work that you could show us? Always interested.

moconnor
  • francis
    Hi Michael:

I have much music. Where are your interests?

You can visit my website for some examples, but right now this is highlighting chamber instrumental works (especially for my newly found Piano Trio.)

www.myopus.com

However, I am very interested in composing music for liturgies, but it is hard to find outlets. I am presently composing "12 Masses for the New Millennium". Mostly polyphony.

You can also see (and print for free) some of my works including vocal, instrumental, chamber, solo virtuoso and other works on

www.sibeliusmusic.com

Just do a search for 'Koerber'. I am the only Koerber on that board.

I have posted an Agnus Dei (SATB a cappella) which is free to download on this forum entitled 'Sacred Polyphony' - Ordinaries composed in the 20-21st century.
  • francis
    Pes: Was reading burried posts, did anything come about with finding small polyphonic ordinaries?