Thank you; yes, it is pretty.
  • chonakchonak
    I refer, of course, to the new web site design at http://musicasacra.com/ .

• Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    Fantastic Richard. Everything is perfect.
  • Ignoto
    It's Beautiful! I had an (old) homepage up on my computer from earlier that I hadn't closed, so I compared the old to the new, and it's wonderful!!! I like the banner size of the new one. The whole page layout is extremely pleasant on the eyes, and the fonts and font sizes are very easy to read. I was able to find everything I needed quickly, too (you organized it very well). Great job, and thanks for doing that!
  • lmassery
    Richard - methinks the link to the forum from the home page is incorrect

[Thanks! Fixed the typo.--RC]
  • Kathy
    Whoa! Beautiful!!!
  • WendiWendi
    It is pretty. I particularly like the font for the links bar across the top. It stands out more making the links easier to access.

Very nice.
  • Paul F. Ford
    Very clean and attractive.

Is there a reason why By Flowing Waters is not listed among the English Chant Books?

[Good idea! Added BFW to the list! --RC]
  • melofluentmelofluent
    Richard's probably giving you your own page, Paul, due to your new status as a Distinguish Alumnus of SJC, congratulations!
    I don't really know the answer, just using it as a platform for providing huzzahs for you!
  • Very nice... except the shadow behind the titles which gives a sensation of strabismus and handicaps the reading... In terms of Web design it is a bit like the BLINK tag: it is not because it is available that you have to use it. :-)
    Regards.

[Thanks; I've changed the shadow effect to make it less obtrusive. Hope this helps.--RC]
  • jpal
    Grateful that you have still not changed the URL for the music PDFs page, for those of us who have had that URL bookmarked & memorized ever since RR's communio was the sole resource listed...

[Enjoy it for now, but at some point, I ought to break up that big list into multiple pages.--RC]
    Thanked by 1Ben
  • chonakchonak
    Thanks, folks: please do continue to report errors. Having many reviewers leads to fewer bugs!

Some of these resource lists are a few years old but have never been displayed in public before, so it's not surprising that they need some updating!
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • francis
    whew! for a second i thought the forum was going away. we would have been devastated!
  • CharlesW
    It looks nice and is easy to read.
  • OooooOOOOooo! Pretty.
  • Carl DCarl D
    And beautiful on my small tablet too!!!
  • Thank you RC. Much appreciated.
  • BenBen
    Looks great on all my devices as well!
  • chonakchonak
    Oh, and there's the new book catalog at http://musicasacra.com/catalog/.
    Thanked by 1mgearthman