Boston Area EF Memorial Mass
  • I just received a call from a gentleman who wants to put together a large-scale EF Mass for his deceased family members in the Boston area. If you are with a Boston area schola that can handle this, please drop me an email.
  • OlbashOlbash
    John Salisbury directs the established chant group here in Boston. I also direct a smaller group that chants monthly north of Boston. I can contact John and help put something together: olbash@post.harvard.edu

-- Michael
  • Hi;
    John Salisbury here. Schola Amicorum is presently in residence at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross.

More than happy to oblige, just a quick warning - the Magnificat conference is coming up, and both "Olbash" and I, and choirs, will be pretty busy, plus Requiems are already planned on or around Nov 2, so that becomes tight as well.

Of course, if you wanted to sponsor and/or piggyback on planned Requiems, there is a

(non-liturgical) Requiem concert at the Cathedral, Sunday, Nov 2 (OF All Souls), by both Schola and the rest of the Cathedral choirs under the direction of Leo Abbott, then a

Tridentine (aka EF) Requiem in the Cathedral main church Monday, Nov 3 (EF All Souls), 7:30 pm, with music by Schola Amicorum, then a

Friday, Nov 7 Requiem at St Columbkille, Brighton, at 7 pm.

I'm sure I have forgotten something.

You can contact me ( jwsrjwsr@yahoo.com ) or "Olbash" - we will be seeing each other a lot in the near future.