Attendance at gregorian masses
  • tdunbar
    What parishes with Gregorian masses in the USA have the largest average attendance?
  • tdunbar
    some recommended places to visit:

I'll say again what I've said many times. Visit St. Agnes in St. Paul, Minnesota, or St. John Cantius in Chicago, or St. John in Stamford, or St. Thomas Aquinas in Palo Alto, among many other great parishes. Here there are ordinary form Masses that serve as models for the future. [Jeffrey]

Jeff, in your "places to visit" as models for liturgical music, I submit another: Christendom College, where the excellent choir and schola are under the direction of Dr. Kurt Poterack.
    Elizabeth Poel

There are beautiful NO Masses at Corpus Christi, NYC. Typically, they will sing Gregorian Introit, Alleluia, and Commumion, + a chant hymn during communion. Psalm and Mass Ordinary typically congregational, except for a polyphonic Agnus Dei, and a Renaissance motet or contemporary work sung by a choir. This was Thomas Merton's church while a student in NY. Nice blend of traditional and the ideals of the liturgical movement.
    John