do you like marco frisina
  • today i have listened a song ,named ANIMA CHRISTI ,wrote by Marco frisina ,i likehis songs,and you ?
  • canadashcanadash
    It is beautiful.
    Do you know about the Catholic Choir book?
    Go to catholicchoirbook.com. There you can download free Catholic Music that is in a similar style to this Anima Christi.
    Thanked by 1SacredMusicLibrary
  • thank you canadash ,do you know his songs?buti cant find more ,it is pity
  • Ralph BednarzRalph Bednarz
    Yes. We sing this and also This MISERICORDIAS by Botar with the congregation throughout the Easter Season. Really easy accesible "folk" music that maintains a high level of the sacred,
    so much like the forms used in Polish liturgies.
  • oh good ,we will sing his song Anima christi ,it is very beautiful song
  • tsoapm
    Italy likes Frisina… he’s more or less inescapable here!
  • Caleferink
    I used "Anima Christi" yesterday with my choir as our parish children received their first Holy Communion. It has a certain ethereal quality that I thought was perfect for such an occasion.
    Thanked by 1PaxTecum
  • CatherineS
    Everyone loves his Anima Christi. We sing it frequently and it is often requested.
  • PaxTecum
    Frisina is great. His music is very accessible. Too much of a good thing get's boring and repetitive. Lot's of his music is very harmonically similar.
  • ELapisardi
    The graduating Firsties (seniors) at West Point have a tradition of singing one piece without the rest of the choir at the Baccalaureate Mass. This year, at their request, they'll be singing Frisina's "Anima Christi."