For anyone making hotel reservations for SLC...
  • matthewjmatthewj
    If you try to book your hotel online it says there are only Garden rooms available (either through the Little America website or through the link from the CMAA Colloquium page).

I called the hotel though and they were able to reserve me a different room.

Just as an FYI for anyone making their reservations.

And if you haven't made your reservations yet - WHY NOT!?
  • melofluentmelofluent
    I liked the Garden room I had.
  • Just because it's easier to ask you via the forum rather than call the hotel, do you mind telling me the rate?
  • TCJ
    I haven't made my reservations yet because I decided not to go. It's highly expensive and the parish last year opted not to pay a cent of my expenses, so... yeah. Not going this year.
  • matthewjmatthewj
    The rates listed on the Colloquium page (http://www.musicasacra.com/colloquium) are correct.
  • ossian1898ossian1898
    I called upon Matt's advice. Good call, as the website listed it the whole place a booked. When I requested a single room, they quoted me a Garden room at $97. When I asked for the Courtside $72 rate they said that was only for two double beds. So I took it, and am considering getting a roommate to save even more cost.

• WendiWendi
    I would love to go. However...this year is the 150th Gettysburg so my husband is going to that instead. (Which is only fair since I went to Colloquium last year.)

I'm already saving for next year though.