Site review
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    This is awesome.

I feel like more Catholic sites should be posting about Musica Sacra.

But of course it takes time to contact them...
  • One of my faithful, orthodox, choir members sent me an e-mail last night alerting me to this recognition.

She was absolutely captivated by the recordings of the Colloq '08 up and available, and wanted to know if I had gone. (Pity I hadn't, but there's always next year).

Hurray!

Brick by brick.
  • Carl DCarl D
    Jeffrey (and others),

There's a very useful tool that can come in handy here. Searching for your own name on Google is called "ego surfing", basically an easy way to find out what others are saying about you (if you have a name that's fairly unique, like mine).

It turns out that you can set up Google to constantly search for terms, and send you a daily e-mail about anything that's been added. Go to www.google.com/alerts - it's free.

In this case, you could set it up to either search for musicasacra.com or link:musicasacra.com - in the latter case, it will tell you if there's any new websites which link to this one. It can be surprising what you'll find.

Carl
  • Yes, and also you can set your google reader up to constantly scan news and blogs.