Alleluia! Alleluia! Let The Holy Anthem Rise!
  • Friends, I am looking for brass parts/organ, specifically for 2 trumpets, 2 trombones, 2 french horns, 1 tuba, for Alleluia! Alleluia! Let the holy anthem rise. Anyone know where I might locate the brass parts with organ for this piece? I have googled it and haven't come up with anything. Many thanks in advance!
    Thanked by 1Bobby Bolin
  • Aaron
    Is this hymn in Worship III? If so, you could put together the parts from some of the 10 volume instrumental series for Worship III. It would not be an arrangement but just a setting of the standard 4-part harmonization for brass.
  • chonakchonak
    Alas, it is not in that book.
  • I don't have a worship III, but I have had very little luck finding many of the Easter standards with this brass implementation. I am not sure what the protestants are doing. They must be hiring in-house composers to do brass arrangements for their hymns.
  • G
    I know you didn't ask, but please don't sing the "His death was only slumber" verse.

(Save the Liturgy, Save the World)
  • "But Jesus was talking about his death, while they thought that he meant ordinary sleep[, the dolts]."
    --John 11:13