ChoralTracks mobile app is ready! Free on iTunes and Android.
  • mjcurtis
    Hey everyone!

Check out my brand new ChoralTracks app in your app store and from CLICKING HERE. The app features over 600 choral pieces, 600 Gregorian chants, and even some Barbershop! The app features me, Matthew Curtis, singing all the parts for choral pieces and creating rehearsal tracks to aid singers in learning their music. Many of you have followed my work with Jeff Ostrowski at Corpus Christi Watershed and composer Kevin Allen. Thank you for continuing to follow my work now through this app!

My mission is to make choral music and chant more accessible to the average singer and music program. If you have any questions, email me at info@choraltracks.com. I REALLY appreciate your help. Enjoy!

Matthew Curtis
    choraltracks.com
    facebook.com/choraltracks

• bgeorge77
    The Gregorian part has streamable audio for the whole Graduale Romanum layed out through the liturgical year, it's pretty awesome.
  • BenBen
    Woah. Just downloaded it and like it.

Looks like a fantastic resource for the Kyriale and propers. I've always wanted an organized audio version of all those GR propers, and this is just what I was looking for.
  • mjcurtis
    Thanks guys! I plan on expanding the resource as well with more free content...mostly choral music planned for now, but I would be open to anyone's liturgical music suggestions as well. What would be helpful for your own program in addition to the chants and choral pieces I have in my library?