Aquinas and More - Closing down - 20% off
  • BenBen
    I recently saw on my homeschool group's email list that Aquinas and More is closing down on the 28th. It's run by a large Catholic family.

Right now, everything is 20% off. Any support you can offer in clearing stock is greatly appreciated, because after the 27th, any remaining stock will be bought off at a low price by another store, leaving their family with debt. Anything you buy now will lessen the financial burden of this Catholic family when all is said and done.

This is a great chance to pick up those big-ticket items like a 4 volume LOTH set, gregorian missal, homeschooling books, and other general Catholic items.

Please support them if you're in the market for any sort of Catholic items
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • chonakchonak
    They have the Gregorian Missal at a good price.
  • Very, very sad! I bought all my latin resources through them. They are and have been an excellent company, founded and grounded on good principles. A major plus was no cheap product from China. I am so sad to see them going.
  • That's very sad :( I'm still waiting for my daily roman missal 1962 I bought like 2 weeks ago
  • Ted
    Chonak:
    It may be nice to support a Catholic bookseller, but the Gregorian Missal A&M list is the obsolete 1990 version if one goes by ISBN numbers. And if they actually do mean the 2012 edition then even with a 20% off closing sale the 2012 Gregorian Missal is still more expensive than at Amazon.com if one takes their inflated shipping price into consideration.
  • marajoymarajoy
    that's too bad. :-(
    nobody can keep up with amazon these days...
  • BenBen
    bump, Wednesday is their last day
    Thanked by 1ContraBombarde
  • Thanks for the update. I have been planning my last order.