Before I re-invent the wheel...
  • SalieriSalieri
    I will be leading a chant workshop at my parish on March 9th, and we will be concluding the day with Vespers of Saturday, Third week of Lent (EF). Before I start cutting and pasting, does anyone here have or know where I can get a booklet for this?

Thanks.
  • Do you mean a complete booklet with all the music all nicely inlined?
  • SalieriSalieri
    With the music, yes, if possible. (But the music doesn't have to be printed for each psalm-verse, pointing is fine.)

I just don't want to have to go through the trouble of copying everything out of the Liber if I don't have to.
  • tomjaw
    I have produced a booklet for First Vespers of Sexagesima, it has been type-set using Caeciliae font. It only contains the Latin text with chant.

I am busy at the moment (this morning) but could dig it out and send it later / tomorrow. If there are only a few changes needed I could modify it for (Vespers of Saturday, Third week of Lent (EF)) I presume you mean First Vespers of the Forth Sunday of Lent.
    Thanked by 1Salieri
  • SalieriSalieri
    Thanks, The psalms and antiphons should be the same (Sabbato ad Vesperas); the only differences are the Magnificat antiphon (Nemo te), the chapter, hymn and collect.
  • francis
    I think I have all the vespers of Lent for Wednesdays in English as PDF files because we did them three years ago. Is that what you are looking for?
  • tomjaw
    Have dug out what I hope was the corrected copy! If I remember it only took an hour to change this to suit First Vespers of the Holy Rosary... Will see what I can do.