Traditional Music in concert and Mass
  • Los Angeles Parish, holy Family, Glendale, will present Camille Saint-Saens " Christmas Oratorio" on Sat., Dec. 8th, 7pm with the combined parish choirs and soloists with guest ensemble and organist under the direction of Dr. Christian Marcoe. Please join us!

On Christmas Eve, our Midnight Mass will feature Schubert's Mass in G with strings and organ and pre-Mass carols beginning at 11:30pm. Please join us for a traditional celebration. Mass begins at Midnight (of course). Our parish is over 100 years old and was beautifully renovated for our centennial celebration in 2007. It is a real gem.b>
    Thanked by 1Gavin
  • This would be a pleasure especially for those who are searching for a traditional liturgy on Christmas.
  • The address of the church is 209 E. Lomita Ave., Glendale, CA. 91205
  • melofluentmelofluent
    Hmmm. I guess there is something to the six degrees of separation maxim. Dr. Marcoe, you accompanied my daughter last month for the Schubert Ave Maria at her grandmother-in-law's funeral Mass. Wish we could come to your concert, but we'll be, uh, doing the same thing up in Visalia.
  • CharlesW
    How wonderful this sounds, and I wish I could be there. Unfortunately, I am 3,000 or so miles away. Prayers for a great concert and mass.
  • I wish you a beautiful Christmas full of mellifluous music of the season.