The Catholic Choirbook Series

Choirbook series music list

www.thecatholicchoirbook.com

A mention of Soul of My Savior reminded me to post some info. The Catholic Choirbook Anthology 1 was created from the original Choirbooks 1-5.

Book 1 - General - has some old hymns and anthems that are from the Novena music. It includes Soul of My Savior.

The remaining books became more and more only choral music of quality. Since the idea was to keep the books affordable and thin to be easy to hold and with type large enough to read in a dim choirloft, we ended up with 5 books and that got expensive. So the decision was made to create one useful book with the best and most accessible and useful - and that's how the Choirbook Anthology 1 came about.

But, if you notice from the link above, there is a lot of great music that did not make it into the Anthology, mainly because of voicings - things for 6 parts were omitted, for example, but all the music remains available in the series for download or purchase.

I hope that this makes sense!

For a bit longer, the reduced pricing on the Catholic Choirbook Anthology will be in effect - until January 1st, then it will go up - not the full $10 that was the original price it seems, but somewhere in between

However, for anyone who purchased a book in the past for their choirs (thanks to those who did!) or even a single copy, when you are ordering multiple copies after Jan 1. 2013, drop me a note and I will attempt to hold the price that you paid during this sales period.

So, if you think you might be buying the book for your choir in the future, it would behove you to invest $15 right now to order one so that you may have the future price locked in.

Thanks, all!
    Thanked by 2Ally francis