Prayers for our Eastern seaboard friends
  • melofluentmelofluent
    For Fr Pasley, Kathy, Richard R and Chonak, for Pedro and his wife, for Mia and Dr Jenny, all our Boston members, Bill Stoops, and all CMAA and Catholic and Christian musicians,
    May God, eternal and strong to save, keep you all safe these days, in this hour and those to come. Keep their lamps burning and their children and flocks together in safety, in Christ's Holy Name,
    Amen.
    Thanked by 3Kathy Chris Allen Jenny
  • CharlesW
    Definitely, prayers for all involved. My sister is in the blizzard in West Virginia. Fortunately, she not in a flood danger area. It may be weeks before everything is back to normal.
    Thanked by 1Kathy
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Echoing these prayers, personally, and adding to them, for my brother and his family in New York, my wife's aunt and uncle in Rhode Island, my children and grandchildren in Virginia and North Carolina, parents of my daughter-in-law in Delaware, our own tomboysuze in Maryland, plus many other dear friends and colleagues in these states as well as in Washington D.C., New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and West Virginia. May the ever-powerful, saving God, watch over you, protect you and save you in this time of trial, through the power of the Holy Spirit and love of Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.
    Thanked by 2Kathy Chris Allen