Hexameron / Richard J. Clark, Ryan Dingess, Jon Naples, Bruce E. Ford, Royce Nickel
  • Here is a PDF with a beautiful (practically unknown) "Pange Lingua" from Cantus Selecti.

Six (6) of us got together and provided organ accompaniments (included in that PDF).

Richard J. Clark
    Ryan Dingess
    Jon Naples
    Bruce E. Ford
    Royce Nickel
    Jeff Ostrowski

And here is an audio version, with an INCREDIBLE improvised accompaniment by P. Petrus Eder, OSB:
    Thanked by 1Ben
  • I'd be happy to transcribe this sort of thing --- it's all I'm good for --- if there's a need or a desire to make things look consistent.

Which style is easiest for organists to read?
  • That would be very generous of you!

Why not assign the words, as well ? Be careful with Bruce's if you choose to assign it to verse number 3.
  • Stylesheet?

(I use Finale.)
  • Here's another!
  • E_A_Fulhorst,

Now that I think about, perhaps we should "pass" on this. The reason is because it is always possible that one or more of the composers might not like the reformatting, so, out of respect for them, perhaps we should not move forward.

However . . . if you're ever looking for work to do, please Email me !!! (not kidding)

Jeffrey Quick, may I add yours, as well ?
  • ryandryand
    Jeff (Paul),

I did think that was actually the intent - to have all 6 in one format, each on its own verse.

My vote (if it matters) is to have the 6 versions set in one document, with a verse assigned to each.
  • Sure, Paul!