Gospel Acclamation Verses
  • BEDersch
    Where does one find the Gospel Acclamation Verses for the daily Masses? Is there a website containing these? CanticaNova Publications only has Sundays and the occasional Feast and Solemnity. I need immediately the verse for July 4 so I can set it for the cantor and organist. Thank you, Bruce E Dersch, Petersburg, VA
  • CharlesW
    According to "Give Us This Day," published by the good folks at Liturgical Press, it is:

"Peace I leave with you, says the Lord,
    my peace I give to you." John 14:27
  • JennyH
    This website has all the gospel acclamations: http://garnieralleluias.org/ but they don't seem to have the 4th of July.
  • CharlesW
    "Give Us This Day" has the scripture readings, communion antiphons, and Gospel Acclamation verses for every day of the year. Also, morning and evening prayer for each day. The catch is that a new one arrives each month, so you only have the information for one month at a time. Best $39.00 per year subscription I ever bought.
  • Also, the paperback 2 volume set of the Lectionary: Vol. 1 Sundays & Solemnities,
    Vol. 2 Daily Masses, Sanctoral & votive masses. You may have this set in the parish already. This has all the Readings as well as the Psalms & Gospel Acclamations for ABC and Weekdays Years I & II. It's a handy one-time purchase and will be good until there is a translation change to the US Lectionary.
  • Bobby Bolin
    The St. Joseph Missal as well. There are 2 volumes at approximately $20 each I think.