Tomorrow is the beginning of a WEEK of POWER . . . courtesy CMAA
  • Carl DCarl D
    I thought it was great to return from Mass tonight and see a whole bunch of comments here in the forum. Looks like everyone got to their rooms and checked in! I'm envious.
  • Well, Carl, I was gratified. JT introduced me to Jeffrey Morse, my fellow Californian, and he mistook me for Charles Cole!
    I'm down with that!
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    My prayers are with each and every one of you at Colloquium. Sadly, I cannot attend, maybe next year. Please pray for my wife and our extended family. Lift your hearts in prayer, your voices in song. God bless you all.

Chuck
  • WendiWendi
    Does anyone know where in the hotel registration is this afternoon? Is it in one of the conference rooms or in the main lobby?

• BenBen
    Wishing I could be there...and of course praying for you all who are.
  • Prayers winging, dear Chuck, for your whole family.
    Wendi, in front of one of the ballrooms passed the lobby on the left side.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • WendiWendi
    Thank you Charles.
  • May the Lord bless all of you. Unfortunately, it didn't happen for me, but there's always the future.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Dr. Mahrt gave a beautiful speech on Monday night.

One thing really struck me. He said, "The perfect order in Renaissance polyphony shows forth the glory of the universe."

Or words to those effect.

Probably the most powerful thing I ever heard.

But . . . we are in the WEEK OF POWER.
  • Oh, how I am missing everyone and all the greatness of the Colloquium!!!
    If I weren't surrounded by 72 youngsters all week at Chant Camp, I'd be there in a heartbeat.
    Love and prayers to all!
    Thanked by 1Ragueneau
  • miacoyne
    MarryAnn, we will pray for your wonderful work. The choir school children sang on Tuesday. It was most amazing. Today we have a master class with some of those children and the instructor.

so looking forward to it.
  • francis
    hugs, kisses and neumes.
    wish i had been there to see your faces.
    hear your voices.
    earth is elated.
    heaven rejoices.