Choral Communio eBook edition
  • Richard R.
    For those interested, I have prepared an eBook edition of my recent Choral Communio collection of English anthems for mixed choir on the communion chants of the Graduale Romanum. Information on the collection and a free PDF download for the ad libitum communions are available on my web site (RiceScores.com). Many thanks to those who have purchased copies of the book (especially whoever was responsible for that order of 20 yesterday!). I always appreciate feedback.

Richard Rice
  • lmassery
    Mr. Rice and friends - I am interested in buying the ebook for this wonderful collection but it is not on LULU anymore and the website is expired. Any advice?

• irishtenoririshtenor
    Speaking just for myself, the loss of Richard's website would be a real one indeed! I have used it regularly! Hopefully this is just temporary.
  • Heath
    I've tried contacting Richard a couple times concerning the website, but haven't heard anything in return . . . yes, it would be a serious loss!
  • Richard R.
    Choral Communio is available from Lulu.com, until such time as my site is restored.
    http://www.lulu.com/shop/richard-rice/choral-communio/paperback/product-20127264.html
    Thanked by 1Heath