Pentecost Sunday - RESOURCES (Videos, Scores, Audio, Organ Accompaniments, etc.)
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Here is PENTECOST SUNDAY like you've never seen it before:

PENTECOST SUNDAY RESOURCES

For example, you will find:

1. More than 20 pages of organ accompaniments for the VENI SANCTE SPIRITUS Sequence.

2. Special practice videos for the Veni Sancte Spiritus by different scholas.

3. Specially formatted scores for the Pentecost Sequence (English / Latin / Running Translations)

4. More than 25 practice videos (Gregorian chant, Simple English Propers, etc.)

5. Specially "simplified" chant scores by Solesmes ( Simple English Psalm Tones, Chants Abrégés, Richard Rice, etc.)

6. Organ accompaniments, 1-page printable scores with translations for all the Propers, etc.

As you can see [ http://www.ccwatershed.org/liturgy/ ] we have currently completed more than 40 feasts.

• Claire H
    Thank you, Jeff! May I ask where one can access the music there in the graphic?

UPDATE: Never mind...found it!
    Thanked by 1Ragueneau
  • Mark M.Mark M.
    Shall I assume that you don't have plans to include Vigil of Pentecost music?
  • benedictgal
    I need help in finding the Veni Creator Spiritus in Spanish, or, at least the introit. URGENT!!!!
  • benedictgal
    The Pentecost Vigil was not very good. OCP is totally useless for any Spanish sacred music. United In Christ had nary a suitable sacred piece for the Holy Spirit. I was the cantor and was nearly in tears.
  • Is the setting in the above graphic available? I can't seem to find it on the resource page.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Jeffrey, click on "Simple English Psalm Tones" at the bottom: God bless!
    Thanked by 1Jeffrey Coggins