Angry Birds
  • An illustrious member of this group posted something about Angry Birds once on FB and I've been hooked, a person who never plays games on computers.

While exploring the Space version, I saw a large planet and a small planet next to each other. Each surrounded by a gravitational field. Sending an Angry Bird into either field can cause them to spin around the planet or crash into something, having quite an effect, making the planet a better place to be.

We are also working in the realm of two universes, each with its own gravitational field, some of us existing outside the fields, most within one or another. One universe is growing, one is shrinking.
  • CharlesW
    Love Angry Birds. It's the best time waster I have found, yet.
    Thanked by 1Ben
  • I don't care for Angry Birds....I prefer Happy Byrd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Zg4j30ajM
    Thanked by 1veromary
  • AOZ
    No Angry Birds for me. But I am obsessed with Tiny Wings. And, like you, I have never played a computer game. Superb time waster. And it improves your hand-eye coordination.
  • AB tends to serve to wash the mind....and after a few frustrating minutes playing it, reality is easier to return to....since you can turn AB OFF!
  • canadashcanadash
    You must be an eleven year old boy to truly appreciate the ease of AB. I, being the mother of said son, would rather it off too.
  • Well, I have thought this over and there seems to also be a sort of underlying thing that involves thinking of the piggy faces as certain arm-waving cantors. Could the creators of AB be Catholic?
    Thanked by 1DanielC