Prayer Request
  • BenBen
    Mom just went into labor with number 9. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.
  • JennyJenny
    Praying.
  • CharlesW
    Prayers.
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Prayers for your mom and a healthy delivery.
  • canadashcanadash
    How exciting. Will definitely keep her in our prayers. You are blessed!
  • Candle is lit...
  • BenBen
    Well, labor stopped, so no little sister yet. Prayers would still be appreciated.
  • Claire H
    For sure!
  • As in... nine choirs of angels? :)
    Are you the oldest, Ben?

How exciting. Prayers for your family from ours in San Diego.
    Thanked by 1ryand
  • ryandryand
    Entering into prayer at the moment.

All blessings upon your family.
  • canadashcanadash
    Please keep us up to date! Been thinking of your family.
  • BenBen
    Elizabeth Rose was born at 1:15 this morning...which is part of why I was posting so late at night... :)
  • Claire H
    Praised be God through Whom all blessings flow! Many congrats to your whole family!
    Thanked by 1Charles in CenCA
  • JennyJenny
    Wonderful!
  • God bless to your family. What wonderful blessings
  • tomboysuzetomboysuze
    Wonderful. Now clean the house, do the laundry, cook as many dinners as you can fit into your family's freezer and give her a foot massage...and a kiss for me. All the best. Welcome little one, Elizabeth Rose. May your life be full of happy trails.
  • tomboysuzetomboysuze
    Now - if anyone reads this, could you please pray for the mom of the homeless family I'm trying to help. She has nine infected teeth and the situation is dire. If they are not extracted, she will die in six weeks. I've contacted several endodontists to see if one will do this for free. I'm hopeful, but I have no reason to be. So, prayers would be very welcome. Thanks all.
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    If you haven't read about it already, tomboysuze is referring to the situation described in her earlier post here. Prayers and help are urgently needed!.
    Thanked by 1PurpleSquirrel