Ferial Propers for the Easter Season
  • BenBen
    Here are my ferial english propers for the Octave of Easter, in the style of Simple English Propers. For those proper texts already contained in SEP, only page citations are included to the book, including the incipit. The original latin texts are from the Graduale Romanum, and the translations come from various sources (I can provide sources if you want). Edit: I am now including the actual music from SEP, instead of just a page citation.

SEP for the Octave of Easter

It's a little big, so it may take a minute to load the PDF.

I know it might be a little late for some. Sorry about the delay. image
  • This is fantastic! Thank you!
  • BenBen
    I put this together hastily last week as I was trying to get out the door to assist at Holy Week liturgies.

Over the weekend, I've corrected the odd margins and page size, and also a few typos (mainly in the psalm text pointing), and I've updated the link above to the new file.
  • BenBen
    The Ferial propers for the Second week of Easter are complete.

Also, thanks to Aristotle Esguerra for his adaptation of Redemísti nos, Dómine.
  • BenBen
    The Ferial propers for the Third week of Easter are complete.
    Thanked by 1Emmanuel Hermitage
  • BenBen
    The Ferial propers for the Fourth week of Easter are complete.

A complete listing of all the ferial propers I've done can also be found here.
  • Thank you so much for these. I was able to use your propers for the Easter Octave here at the monastery. I just chanted the antiphons themselves without the psalms or instrumentation, whereas otherwise we would have either recited the missal antiphon or sang Easter songs. It was simple, short (leaving time for silence), and nice, though I was still recovering from a huge Easter roast beef.

Again, thank you!
    Thanked by 1Ben
  • miacoyne
    Wonderful!

Thank you so much.

• BenBen