I Am the Bread of Life
  • AOZ
    Does anyone have a good arrangement of I Am the Bread of Life? Four parts would be good. No Instruments. I'd need this pretty quickly...
  • Sure, here you go.

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)
  • AOZ
    Very funny! This is of course the obvious choice, but I already suggested it to the powers that be and the English is preferred. Any other suggestions?
  • Heath
    AOZ, the standard refrain that you can find in the Gather books is a pretty decent harmonization, though I think the verses are just unison.
  • AOZ
    I will have to go dig out s Gather and look. Thanks, Heath.
    Any other ideas? Anyone? Anyone?
  • I can e-mail you mine. It's like a cleaned up version of what's in Gather. I originally made it for organ (SATB), but I'm sure you can figure something out (some of the bass notes might too low).

What's your e-mail?
  • Actually, I think I just sent you a facebook message.
  • Kathy
    Worship III = Gather
  • Are you looking for any setting of the text in English....or are you looking for Sister Toolan's atrocity?
  • AOZ
    If you have another version, I would like to take a look at it. It was requested for a particular Mass. I do think the congregation will expect to hear the Toolan.
  • http://www2.cpdl.org/wiki/images/4/4a/Jesus_said_unto_the_people.pdf

It isn't a GREAT setting of it....but it's certainly better than Sister Toolan's.
  • AOZ
    Stainer! Thanks. I'll look.
  • AOZ
    The funny thing is - I don't have to do any of these on a regular basis. Sundays we do chant and poly, so I'm spared most of this. Thanks,everyone, for your help.