New Schola in Central Florida?
  • howard
    If you have some experience and a burning desire to become better acquainted with Chant and Polyphonic music, we would be so pleased to hear from you. We are not related to a particular church or even the Cathedral, but we intend to be strongly motivated thrugh musical training and performance opportunities wherever such may be welcomed.

Howard
  • Howard,

Best wishes from S. Florida. I hope you will join Mary Jane and I in our project to have a chant workshop in Florida next year.

Mike
  • mjballoumjballou
    Howard,

Where are you in Central Florida? Congratulations on your efforts. Let's all stay in touch. Let a thousand flowers bloom. (Sorry, I'm a child of the 60's.)

Mary Jane
  • CBM
    I am beginning a new pastorate in Miami (St. Michael the Archangel) on 1 July.
    It is necessary to revise the mass schedule.
    My vision is to begin a renewal in the parish by focusing on the Ars Celebrandi and Sacred Music
    the parish is 98% Hispanic and crushingly in debt
    there is a very good and viable school
    I need help!!!!

I have a very limited knowledge of chant and though I do not know what I am doing I have been chanting the collects and gospel (to my own tones) at my present parish for five years.

please come and help me to do something new and beutiful for the worship of God on Flagler Street..

Fr. Chris Marino