SEP App for Android
  • I created a simple app for Android that allows you to quickly access the sheet music and video tutorials (where available) for each mass of the Simple English Propers.

It is available for free on the Amazon Market (I chose Amazon because they don't charge the developer fee for the first year). One weakness with the app right now is that I have included the database in the app, so when new videos are added every week I would have to release a new version with the updated links. I will be working to fix this so that new data is downloaded separate from any app updates.

I hope some of you find this as useful as I have.

Get it here
    480 x 766 - 34K
    478 x 764 - 54K
    480 x 766 - 36K
  • Claire H

This looks really neat...but I am having trouble getting the Amazon App feature to set up on my phone. :( Tried following the instructions on Amazon.com, but my Android doesn't line up with some of the steps...
  • If only we could get an app for Blackberry! Please, someone, show Blackberry some love.
  • Carl DCarl D
    Amazon is saying that it's not compatible with my Kindle Fire. Do you have a way I can install it?
  • My understanding is that there is a separate process for approving apps for the Kindle Fire. I'm not sure how much longer that will take, but the first approval took 4 days. I'll be sure to post back here when it gets approval.
  • Also, since the SEPs are available in PDF format, you can download them, drag them into your iTunes and upload them on an iPhone, iPod, or iPad. I have done this and it is very helpful for practicing on the go throughout the week.
  • Carl DCarl D
    But I like playing with new apps! :-)
  • francis
    Keep an eye out... My new series coming out will be called 'Simple Digital Propers'
  • Please make an app for Blackberry users. I have to take my mobile wi fi with me when I go to Mass so that I can practice the SEPs on my Blackberry Playbook. :(
  • FYI, there is a new version up with a menu option to update the database to get the latest videos.