Free Responsorial Psalm
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Posts: 2,592
    CLICK HERE to download a free Responsorial Psalm for the 2nd Sunday of Lent (Year B)

    Vimeo Video (high quality) • YouTube Version 1 • Blip TV • YouTube Version 2 • Gloria TV

    2nd Sunday of Lent, Year B, Responsorial Psalm
    R. (9) I will walk before the Lord, in the land of the living.
    Ps. 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19
    R. I will walk before the Lord, in the land of the living.
    I believed, even when I said,
    "I am greatly afflicted."
    Precious in the eyes of the LORD
    is the death of his faithful ones.
    R. I will walk before the Lord, in the land of the living.
    O LORD, I am your servant;
    I am your servant, the son of your handmaid;
    you have loosed my bonds.
    To you will I offer sacrifice of thanksgiving,
    and I will call upon the name of the LORD.
    R. I will walk before the Lord, in the land of the living.
    My vows to the LORD I will pay
    in the presence of all his people,
    In the courts of the house of the LORD,
    in your midst, O Jerusalem.
    R. I will walk before the Lord, in the land of the living.

    CLICK HERE to download a free Responsorial Psalm for the 2nd Sunday of Lent (Year B)

    image